Saturday 10 December 2011

Final Products

Magazine Cover;
I really like how my magazine turned out, i feel that i have challenged the typical conventions of horror, but still kept it relatively simple so the readers an easily recognise the fact that its a horror film magazine simply because of the colours, fonts and image used on it.

Film Poster;
With my film poster i wasn't sure if i liked it, but after getting verbal feedback from peers and teachers i thought it suited the genre and idea of the film package very well, it isn't typical of a film poster to be so edited, but in this case i think it works and has the 'creepy' feeling i wanted it to have.

Film Trailer;

All in all i think my trailer came out ok, if there would have been more time i feel that it could have been better. I am aware that it is in no way the same as my original storyboards, but after going through the storyboards again i didn't think it would be very 'creepy' which is what i wanted it to put across, now i feel that with the fewer clips, slow editing and piano music the 'creepy' feeling is apparent

No comments:

Post a Comment